- Responsible to generate Incremental Sales & Revenue from all the IANT centres in the region.
- Complete ownership of Sales & Revenue generation of the region.
- Assist VP Sales and ZM in designing the Sales & Marketing strategy for the region.
- Assist VP Sales and ZM in designing innovative sales strategies for implementation across IANT Centre Network of the region.
- Work in tandem with VP Sales and ZM to generate and grow business revenue.
- Ensure optimisation of resources to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure Business Execution and Sales deliverables.
- Engage with all the Franchisee Centre Partners and ensure day to day business monitoring and tracking.
- Engage with staff members of IANT centres and organise regular trainings in terms of Product know-how, enquiry handling, objection handling skills etc.
- Push Centres to conduct school/college seminars for effective data mining and ensure company assistance if required.
- Monitor and track database generation of centres and share regular reports of the same with ZM.
- Create processes and workflow in coordination with VP Sales and ZM, to ensure seamless engagement with the Franchisee Partners.
- Extend support to centres for solving any issue, which may arise in day to day business activity.
- Ensure all the IANT Centres have been mapped efficiently and diligently.
- Ensure Periodic reviews of the centres, to ensure they are in sync with company objectives.
- Ensure business delivery as per deadlines set.
- Continuously engage with market peers to understand best market practices.
- Be a Role Model and display top-notch integrity and commitment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Hardcore Sales experience with minimum 2-3years of Education Industry experience preferred.
- Should have local language proficiency.