VP Franchisee Development
||VP Franchisee Development
||Reporting To :
||CMD – IANT EDUCOM
|Job Location :
||Can operate out of his/her preferred base location OR ready to relocate to Ahmedabad. Should be open to travel across India for Business Development.
||Team Proposed :
|Responsible to develop Franchisee Network in IT Training for IANT across India.
|Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
||Experience & Qualifications
- Responsible to develop IANT Franchisee network across India.
- Complete ownership of Franchisee Network development.
- Identify, track, cultivate and manage new Franchise opportunities.
- Build and develop a robust sales team of Zonal Managers to achieve the Franchisee expansion goals of the Company.
- Design the Franchisee expansion Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Research Target Markets and Prospects, understand market dynamics and drive team accordingly.
- Work in tandem with the ZMs and drive deeper penetration in IANT strongholds.
- Make periodic zone/city wise visits along with the Team to have a microscopic market understanding.
- Periodic engagement with network to ensure lead generation.
- Ensure robust due diligence of Franchisee Prospects, in terms of integrity and business potential.
- Create seamless workflow processes within the Franchisee sales team to ensure efficient on boarding of new franchisees.
- Trouble shoot business issues with the help of the Team.
- Be a mentor to the team of ZMs and ensure effective guidance and support to them at all times.
- Ensure all the zones have been mapped efficiently and diligently by the Team.
- Ensure Periodic reviews of the Sales Team, to ensure the Team is in sync with the Company goals and vision.
- Ensure business delivery as per deadlines set.
- Continuously engage with market peers to understand best market practices.
- Be a Role Model and display Top-notch integrity and commitment as a Business Leader.
- Minimum 15-20 years of Hardcore Sales experience with minimum.10 years of Education Industry experience preferred.B2B/B2C.
- Should have Team Handling experience.
- Top-notch Integrity
- Ear to the ground approach
- Decision making ability
- Analytical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Business Execution Focus
- Compassionate Approach
|Eligible Candidates May Apply with complete Bio-data within a week indicating the Post Applied for at: [email protected], [email protected]