- Responsible to manage & ensure Quality Training Delivery across IANT network.
- Complete ownership of quality training parameters of all IANT centres in India.
- Build and develop a robust team of Managers/Asst. Managers to achieve Sales & Revenue.
- Work on IANT USP “ IT GLOBAL CERTIFICATIONS”.
- Push IANT centres to sell as well as upsell Global Certifications promoted by IANT, with the help of the Team.
- Keep a close check on admissions vs. drop ratio and constantly engage with respective centres for corrective and immediate action.
- Keep a close check on Book inventory, marketing material inventory, identify gaps and ensure closure.
- Perennial engagement with all the Franchisee Centre Partners to understand local market scenarios and devise strategies accordingly.
- Make periodic zone/city wise visits along with the Team to have a microscopic understanding of Centre performance.
- Create processes and workflow to ensure seamless engagement with the Franchisee Partners.
- Conduct quality checks of centres and interact with a random sampling of students to gauge training satisfaction amongst them. Identify gaps and suggest corrective course of action to respective centres.
- Ensure 100% placement of all IANT students.
- Trouble shoot business issues with the help of the Team.
- Be a mentor to the team of Managers/Asst.Mgrs and ensure effective guidance and support to them at all times.
- Ensure all the IANT Centres have been mapped efficiently and diligently by the Team.
- Ensure Periodic reviews of the Team, to ensure the Team is in sync with the Company goals and vision.
- Ensure business delivery as per deadlines set.
- Continuously engage with market peers to understand best market practices.
- Be a Role Model and display top-notch integrity and commitment as a IANT representative.
- Minimum 15-20 years of Hardcore Sales experience with minimum 10 years of Education Industry experience preferred.
- Should have Team Handling experience and should be well equipped with the operational aspect of the Education Industry.