- Responsible to generate Incremental Sales & Revenue from all the IANT centres in respective zone.
- Complete ownership of Sales & Revenue generation of the zone.
- Build and develop a robust sales team of Regional Managers to achieve the Sales & Revenue goals of the Company in close coordination with VP Sales.
- Assist VP Sales in designing the Sales & Marketing strategy of the Company.
- Assist VP Sales in designing innovative sales strategies for implementation across IANT Centre Network.
- Work in tandem with VP Sales and RM Team to generate and grow business revenue.
- Ensure optimisation of resources to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure Business Execution and Sales deliverables.
- Perennial engagement with all the Franchisee Centre Partners to understand local market scenarios and devise sales strategies accordingly.
- Push Centres for organising seminars in Schools and Colleges, with the help of the RM Team and ensure quality database generation.
- Make periodic centre visits in zone, along with the Team to have a microscopic market understanding.
- Create processes and workflow in coordination with VP Sales, to ensure seamless engagement with the Franchisee Partners.
- Assist Team in solving issues and ensure satisfactory closure.
- Be a mentor figure to the RMs, ensuring their growth and development.
- Ensure all the IANT Centres have been mapped efficiently and diligently by the Team.
- Ensure Periodic reviews of the Team, to ensure the Team is in sync with the Company goals and vision.
- Ensure business delivery as per deadlines set.
- Continuously engage with market peers to understand best market practices.
- Be a Role Model and display top-notch integrity and commitment.
- Minimum 10-12 years of Hardcore Sales experience with min.4-5years of Education Industry experience preferred.B2B/B2C.
- Should have Team Handling experience and should be able to communicate in local language.