STAR BIGDATA PROGRAMMING
Big Data Hadoop training will make you an expert in HDFS, Map Reduce, H base, Hive, Pig Yarn, Oazie, Flume and sqoop using real time use cases on Retail, Social Media, Aviation, Tourism, Finance Domain. It equips you with in depth knowledge of writing codes using Map Reduce framework and managing Large Data Sets with H Base. The Topics Covered in this course mainly includes- Hive, Pig and setup of Hadoop Cluster.
Any Graduate professionals with knowledge in Java programming background are eligible for learning Big Data Hadoop Training. A basic knowledge of any programming language like Java, C or Python and Linux is always an added advantage and also strong knowledge on Concepts of oops.
In the course, you will learn about:
- The basics of Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig Latin (the coding language).
- The basics of Analytics - Concepts, Data preparation - merging managing missing numbers sampling, Data visualization, Basic statistics.
- Lots of practice to ensure that we are very comfortable handling an Analytics project on Big Data.
After competing this course, you will be able to:
- At the end of the module, students Will possess the skills necessary for utilizing tools (including deploying them on Hadoop/MapReduce) to handle a variety of big data analytics, and to be able to apply the analytics techniques on a variety of applications.
Table of Contents outline
- What is Big Data
- How Big Data helps in solving Problems.
- Business Intelligence as an initial step to enter the Big Data Field.
- Solving Real life problems using Information Technology and Bl.
- Classifying Data available on the Networks.
- OLTP and OLAP Data.
- BI- Business Intelligence: Must for Analytics.
- Data Warehousing: Must for Decision management.
- Data Modeling: Conceptual to Physical Design.
- Measures, Metrics, KPls and Performance Management.
- Gene rating Report and Dashboards.
- Statistics and B'.
- Data Mining: Examining and Generating Information.
- Analytics in Real Life.