Star BIGDATA Programming
Big Data Hadoop training will make you an expert in HDFS, Map Reduce, H base, Hive, Pig Yarn, Ozzie, Flume and sqoop using real-time use cases on Retail, Social Media, Aviation, Tourism, Finance Domain. It equips you with in-depth knowledge of writing codes using Map Reduce framework and managing Large Data Sets with H Base. The Topics Covered in this course mainly includes- Hive, Pig, and setup of Hadoop Cluster.
Any Graduate professionals with knowledge in Java programming background are eligible for learning Big Data Hadoop Training. A basic knowledge of any programming language like Java, C or Python, and Linux is always an added advantage and also strong knowledge of Concepts of oops.
BIGDATA Programming Objectives
In the course, you will learn about:
- The basics of Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig Latin (the coding language).
- The basics of Analytics - Concepts, Data preparation - merging managing missing numbers sampling, Data visualization, Basic statistics.
- Lots of practice to ensure that we are very comfortable handling an Analytics project on Big Data.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- At the end of the module, students Will possess the skills necessary for utilizing tools (including deploying them on Hadoop/MapReduce) to handle a variety of big data analytics, and to be able to apply the analytics techniques on a variety of applications.
Table of Contents outline
- What is Big Data
- How Big Data helps in Solving Problems.
- Business Intelligence as an initial step to enter the Big Data Field.
- Solving Real life problems using Information Technology and Bl.
- Classifying Data available on the Networks.
- OLTP and OLAP Data.
- BI- Business Intelligence: Must for Analytics.
- Data Warehousing: Must for Decision management.
- Data Modeling: Conceptual to Physical Design.
- Measures, Metrics, KPIs and Performance Management.
- Generating Report and Dashboards.
- Statistics and B'.
- Data Mining: Examining and Generating Information.
- Analytics in Real Life.