STAR PHP DEVELOPER
The PHP is a server side scripting language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications. PHP code embedded into HTML or HTML5 markup or it can be used in combination with various web template systems, web contents management systems and web frameworks. It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL Server etc. PHP supports a large number of major protocols such as POP3, IMAP, and LDAP.
PHP is a scripting language and you have to embed the PHP scripts in HTML so you should know HTML in order to develop things.
In this course, you will learn about:
- To understand the general concepts of PHP scripting language for the development of Internet websites.
- To understand the basic functions of MySQL database program.
- To learn the relationship between the client side and the server side scripts.
- To develop a final project using the learned techniques.
After competing this course, you will be able to:
- Use a PHP editing program.
- Develop functional PHP script.
- Develop a MySQL database.
- Understand the use of PHP with HTML.
- Understand the ability to post and publish a PHP website.
- Develop Database connectivity using MySQL.
- Debug script.
- Develop Web Applications.
Table of Contents outline
Part 1: Exploring PHP7
- Introduction to Web Application Development with PHP.
- Getting Started with PHP 7.
- Essentials of PHP7.
- Implementing oops Concepts in PHP 7.
- Connecting with Databases.
- Handling Errors in PHP 7.
- Handling Dates and Times 'n PHP7.
- Implementing MVC With PHP.
Part 2: Testing PHP Applications
- Testing PHP Based Web applications.
Part 3: Additional Information in PHP
- Securing PHP Applications.
- Exploring Different PHP Frameworks.
- Exploring APIs and Rest API's.
- Exploring PHP based CMS in the Market.
- Best Practice.
- Learn PHP with Lab Exercises