CSP - Certified Software Programmer
This course is pack of software technologies, where students learn the latest IT languages & technologies. The course is delivered with the coverage of projects & assignments which make it easier for them to be short-listed for software development profile. IT students pursuing B-Tech, BCA, MCA, normally lack the practical exposure and over here their education is added with hands on experience on most sought-after technologies of the day & information security tools certified by EC Council. The international certification in Information security, Linux environment and Oracle Java adds privilege to the candidates trained in the program.
Fundamental of Computer & Cyber Secure User
- Introduction to basic of Computers.
- Learn how to work with Computers.
- Learn to work in corporate sector, which is a must in today's competitive market.
SCSU (Star Certified Secure User)
CSCU (Certified Secure Computer User)
In CSCU what will you learn?
Safe Browsing, Passwords, Online transactions security, Mobile device security,
Email Security, Social Networking, Blue Tooth Security, Personal Computer Security
& many more.
Entry Level Programming Language
- Programming with C
- Object Oriented Programming C++
- Oracle JAVA SE7 Fundamentals (1z0-803)
Web Designing, Development
- HTML with CSS
- PHP With My SQL
- Asp.net With MS.SQL
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Mobile App Development
Operating System Administrator
- RHCSA/ RHEL 7 (SA-1, SA-2)
Security in Programming
- SCSP: (JAVA, Android, PHP, .NET)
- English Speaking
- Personality Development