AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam is intended for individuals who can effectively demonstrate an overall knowledge of the AWS Cloud independent of a specific job role.
1: Cloud Concepts
- Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition.
- Define the benefits of the AWS cloud including Security ,Reliability, High Availability ,Elasticity, Agility, Pay-as-you go pricing, Scalability, Global Reach, Economy of scale.
- Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics.
- Explain the different cloud architecture design principles.
2: Security and Compliance
- Define the AWS shared responsibility model.
- Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts.
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
- Define the AWS global infrastructure.
4: Billing and Pricing
- Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS (for example, On-Demand Instances, Reserved Instances, and Spot Instance pricing).
- Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing.
- Identify resources available for billing support.