AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01)
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) exam is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. The exam validates a candidate’s advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations.
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations.
- Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations.
2: Design for New Solutions
- Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution.
- Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
- Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
- Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives.
- Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
3: Migration Planning
- Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
- Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
4: Cost Control
- Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
- Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing architecture.
5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- Troubleshoot solutions architectures
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
- Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution.