1.0 Cloud Concepts and Models
- Compare and contrast cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud delivery models and services.
- Summarize cloud characteristics and terms.
- Explain object storage concepts.
- Differences between hypervisor types.
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices.
- Perform virtual resource migration.
- Benefits of virtualization in a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast virtual components used to construct a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast various storage technologies
- Storage configuration concepts.
- Execute storage provisioning.
- Importance of network optimization.
- Common network protocols, ports, and topologies.
- Common hardware resources and features used to enable virtual environments.
4.0 Resource Management
- Implement and use proper resource monitoring techniques.
- Appropriately allocate physical (host) resources using best practices.
- Use appropriate tools for remote access.
- Network security concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Storage security concepts, methods, and best practices.
- Compare and contrast different encryption technologies and methods.
- Identify access control methods.
- Implement guest and host hardening techniques.
6.0 Systems Management
- Policies and procedures relate to a cloud environment
- Diagnose, remediate and optimize physical host performance.
- Implement appropriate testing techniques when deploying cloud services.
7.0 Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Compare and contrast disaster recovery methods and concepts.
- Solutions to meet availability requirements.