1. Over-the-Air Technologies
- Compare and contrast different cellular technologies
- Configure and implement Wi-Fi client technologies using appropriate options.
- Interpret site survey to ensure over the air communication
2. Network Infrastructure
- Compare and contrast physical and logical infrastructure technologies and protocols
- Disaster recovery principles and how it affects mobile devices.
- Compare and contrast common network ports and protocols for mobile devices
3. Mobile Device Management
- Explain policy required to certify device capabilities.
- Install and configure mobile solutions based on given requirements.
- Implement mobile device on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Configure and deploy mobile applications and associated technologies
- Identify various encryption methods for securing mobile environments.
- Monitoring and reporting techniques to address security requirements
- Risks, threats and mitigation strategies affecting the mobile ecosystem.
- Troubleshoot common device problems.
- Troubleshoot common application problems.
- Troubleshoot common over-the-air connectivity problems.
- Troubleshoot common security problems.