SSCA - Star Security Cyber Analytics
The purpose of security analytics is to detect attacks as fast as possible, enable IT professionals to block or stop an attack and provide detailed information to reconstruct an attack. They do this by collecting, correlating and analyzing a wide range of data. By using Security analytics tools organizations implement real-time monitoring of servers, endpoints and network traffic, consolidate and coordinate diverse event data from application and network logs, and perform forensic analysis to better understand attack methods and system vulnerabilities. Taken together, these functions help security professionals assess how systems were compromised, which systems were affected and if an attack is still underway.
Network Operation Center (NOC), Security Operational Center (SOC), Research Development Center, System/Data Security officer, Space research Center, System security/ Data security Officer, Scientist, Big data analytics expert, intelligent bureau, Cyber Detective, Government defense cyber security department, Reserve bank Cyber security department.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Analysing Security and Associated Risks.
- Performing Penetration Testing.
- Analysing the vulnerabilities in systems, networks and devices.
After competing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify vulnerabilities and analysing the same to prevent future threats and attacks.
Table of Contents outline
Part 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Star Security Analytics.
- Analysing Security for Risk Association.
- Exploring TCP/IP Protocols.
Part 2: Penetration Testing
- Introduction to Penetration Testing.
- Preparing for Identifying the Vulnerabilities.
- Exploring Vulnerabilities in your systems/Networks.
- Protecting Vulnerabilities.
- Identifying the Common Vulnerabilities of Networks and Systems.
- Analysing the firewall for Vulnerabilities.
- Analysing the IDS for Vulnerabilities.
- Analysing the SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Analysing the Database for Vulnerabilities.
- Analysing the Wireless Network for Vulnerabilities.
- Analysing the MO bile Devices for Vulnerabilities.
- Analysing the Cloud for Vulnerabilities.
- Documenting the Analysis.
- Preparing to save the future attacks.