Star Secure Programmer Expert - Java
Star Secure Programmer Expert – Java is a detailed course that helps the learner to identify and address the various bugs, flaws, and defects in the logic of a program. These defects leave the software vulnerable to various kinds of threats.
Candidate should have good knowledge Of Java technology (Core Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Java Beans, Java Frameworks, web API etc...) programming. This course helps in avoiding bugs, problems, and vulnerabilities. The SSPE-J certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for the design and building a secure program on JAVA Programming for Web, Desktop, Devices, Apps, Mobile Software, etc...
Secure Programmer Expert - Java Objectives
In this course, you will learn about:
- Securing Java Applications against threats.
- Applying security principles associated with java.
- Securing the code by applying secure code development practices.
- Implementing Secure SDLC and threat modeling.
- Implementing Secure authentication management.
- Managing secure sessions and implementing cryptography techniques.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a secure Java application, which tan counter any java application threats.
Table of Contents outline
- Introduction to Star Secure Programmer Expert - Java.
- Explore Java security Concepts.
- Explore Security Principles Associated With Java.
- Explore Java Coding Practices for Secure Code.
- Exploring the Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- Securing the Threat Modelling.
- Implementing Software Security Frameworks.
- Implementing Best Practices in context of data input validation.
- Implementing Best Practices to handle Java Exceptions and Errors.
- Secure Identity Management.
- Implementing Java Security Model and Controlling the Authentication and Authorization behavior.
- Securing Java Concurrency and Sessions.
- Best Practices to Handle Java threads.
- Securing your application with Cryptography Techniques.
- Implementing Keys and Signatures.
- Securing Application from Vulnerabilities and attacks.